From Campania Felix of the Romans to Campania of the Grand Tour
LOCATIONS: NAPLES, POMPEII, OPLONTIS, VESUVIUS, CAPRI
The Ancient Romans, great connoisseurs and researchers of beauty, named this land Campania Felix in recognition of its undisputed beauty.
In this concise yet meaningful definition, they summarised everything that was contained in this splendid region: history, art, mysteries and natural beauty. Between 1600 and 1800, the Grand Tour saw Campania as one of the most visited places by those coming from all over Europe.
Whatever their reason for travelling, be it educational, sentimental, philosophical or naturalistic, they identified elements of irresistible attraction in its landscape. The amenities of the places, the colours, aromas, and traditions from ancient rulers that can still be seen today make Campania interesting from any point of view.
- Historical/artistic Incentive
- Promoting group spirit and cohesion
- Developing team dynamics and leadership
- Excursions in the footsteps of the Ancient Romans
- Discovering the mysteries of Naples between 1600-1800
- Culinary experiences between tradition and innovation
- Be drawn in by the glamour and jet set lifestyle of the most famous island in the Mediterranean: Capri
- Multinationals and Companies of any trade category
- Minimum of 20 to maximum of 50 participants